Royal mixed pulao. Moti Pulao – A Gem From The Forgotten Road Of Culinary Traditions Of India. One of the delicacies that somehow got lost in today's world of pasta and burger is the royal dish – Moti Pulao or Motia. Throughout non-Valencia Spain, mixed paella is relatively easy to find.
A healthy, comforting and fragrant, Navratan Pulao is loaded with nuts, flavored with saffron. Mixed vegetable pulao is a popular rice recipe which can be prepared during festivals or special occasions. Mixed vegetables like cauliflower, carrots, beans, peas, etc are added to chawal in this. You can have Royal mixed pulao using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal mixed pulao
- You need 250 g of chicken.
- You need 250 g of mutton.
- It’s 250 g of mutton mince for kababs.
- You need 1/2 litre of Curd.
- You need 2 of medium size fried onions.
- You need Half of kg basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
- You need of Mutton stock.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 glass of water.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black pepper.
When cooked, remove the pulao using a wide ladle onto a serving dish to ensure that the rice and mince are both integrated. Mixed vegetable pulao is a easy to make, delicious and flavored Indian rice recipe. Pulao is the most comforting one pot meal. Pearl Pulao(Moti Pulao) % Pearl Pulao a delectable rice pulao where the soft deep fried Paneer balls decorated with edible silver, adorn the flavourful rice cooked in Indian spices.
Royal mixed pulao instructions
- Soak basmati rice for 20mins..
- Pressure cook mutton by adding 3glass water and stop it when water remains one glass..
- Then take mutton mince and make kababs by adding salt,red chilly,coriander powder n chat masala.keep it aside..
- Take a pan add,2 tbsp oil add onions n fry it. Then add onions and fry it until golden brown. Then add curd black pepper and salt snd garlic ginger paste then add chicken to it..
- Cook it until chicken chanes it colour then add mutton pieces to it then add left over mutton stock and two glass water..
- Then add basmati rice to it. Then cook rice in mutton stock and water..
- Then rice is ready to it. Dish out rice and garnish the rice with kababs and eggs and carrots french fries..
- Royal mixed pulao ready to eat..
Soya pulao is a good lunchbox option for both kids and adults. It is one of the protein enriched easy Soya chunks Pulao can be made in a pressure cooker or in a instant pot, however you are comfortable. Vegetable pulao is an all-time favourite of my family. It's a north Indian vegetarian rice dish. Vegetable pulao is a complete meal with lots of vegetable.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…