Yogurt That Tastes Like an Expensive Dessert.
You can cook Yogurt That Tastes Like an Expensive Dessert using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt That Tastes Like an Expensive Dessert
- You need 50 of to 100 grams Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Marmalade.
- You need 1 tsp of Hot chocolate powder (or sweetened cocoa powder).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Rum.
- Prepare 1 of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of (or rum soaked raisins).
- Prepare 1 of to 2 Biscuits (or plain cookies).
Yogurt That Tastes Like an Expensive Dessert step by step
- Mix everything together very well, top with some cocoa powder and it's done. If you put some crushed biscuits on the bottom, it will be even better..
- Unsweetened cocoa powder just doesn't cut it on its own, so use sweetened, or use 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder, 1/4 teaspoon skimmed milk and 1/2 teaspoon sugar..
- I arranged the one in the top photo so that you can see what's in it, but if you don't care, just mix everything up..
- Tiramisu flavored yogurt..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…