Brad's baguette with tuna & avocado tartare. It's no secret that the last couple years or more Brad's Superbaits, Brad's Cut Plugs, and now Brad's Kokanee Cut Plugs are killers for fall salmon fishing. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Skip the traditional mayonnaise and sweetcorn in favour of punchy capers and olives, plus a smattering of fresh herbs.
Mix all ingredients for the tuna salad and season with salt and pepper. Cut a baguette into sections and layer it with a classic tuna Nicoise and all its crisp vegetables for an authentic Provencal summer treat. To make the sandwiches, cut an extra-long baguette into fourths, hollow out the soft crumb, layer the bottoms with tuna, tomatoes, olives, green beans, red onion. You can cook Brad's baguette with tuna & avocado tartare using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's baguette with tuna & avocado tartare
- It’s 8 oz of sushi grade tuna fillet.
- It’s 1 of medium avocado.
- You need 1 of French sourdough baguette.
- You need of Onion and chive cream cheese spread.
- You need of Softened butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of worchestershire sauce.
- You need Pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Monkfish caviar.
Rinse lettuce leaves, shake dry, tear into small pieces and spread over bottom half of baguette. Spread tuna mixture on top of cucumbers. · Canned tuna fish varies in texture. Some are chunkier and some are more mushy so add the amount of mayo to your preferred taste. This pesto tuna baguette sandwich is the perfect summer sandwich.
Brad's baguette with tuna & avocado tartare instructions
- I bought a take and bake baguette. Cook per instructions. If yours is ready omit this step..
- Slice baguette on a bias about 1/2 inch thick. Spread with softened butter and toast until tops are golden brown..
- Cut both the tuna filets and the avocado into 1/4 inch cubes. Place into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add oil, worchestershire, garlic and spices. Mix well. Chill for at least a half hour..
- Spread the cream cheese on top of each baguette. Place about a tbs of tartare on each. Carefully top with caviar. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Fresh basil pesto mixed with olive oil canned yellowfin tuna and piled high on a baguette with. Drain the tuna well and then flake it into a bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice over top and toss. Add the remaining ingredients except for the lettuce and baguettes. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…