You can have Salmon Rissoles using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Rissoles
- Prepare 1 (450 g) of canned salmon (no need to buy the expensive red).
- You need 1 of small onion finely grated the juice and the pulp.
- Prepare 1 of . Stalk finely chopped celery.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced fresh parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, well beaten.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of breadcrumbs -can you try, mashed potato.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter, you might need a little more for frying.
Salmon Rissoles step by step
- Put the salmon and liquid into a medium stirring bowl.
- Flake with a fork, removing, or mashing any bone they are also quite good, safe and completely edible.
- Mix in the grated onion, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix in the beaten eggs.
- And enough breadcrumbs, to make the salmon mixture is thick enough to shape 12 small patties.
- Roll the patties in half the breadcrumbs.
- In a large heavy pan over low heat 2 tables at, then add the parties, four at a time crowd the pan..
- Fry the patties slowly on one side: add the remaining butter, turn the patties and fry until brown on the other side.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…