Royal Persian lamb curry.
You can cook Royal Persian lamb curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Persian lamb curry
- You need 8-10 pieces of mutton.
- It’s 5 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 20 pieces of almond.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbs of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom 3 cloves and 1 stick cinnamon.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of ghee or oil.
Royal Persian lamb curry instructions
- Heat the PAN add oil or ghee add mutton pieces fry until brown in colour remove.
- In the same oil add whole garam masala stir add onion salt fry till brown in colour.
- Mean while grind almond ginger and garlic to fine paste keep aside when onion turns into golden brown in colour add fried mutton pieces stir then add almond paste stir well add 1 cup water cook until mutton is soft and tender you either pressure cook for 3 whistle or in open PAN until done on a low flame.
- Rich and tasty Royal Persian mutton curry is ready serve with roti naan or with ghee rice thank you happy cooking.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…