Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll.
You can cook Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll
- Prepare 2 cups of prepared sushi rice, chilled.
- It’s 1 of Maine lobster, deshelled and chopped.
- You need 1 of avocado, peel and slice thin lengthwise.
- You need sheets of Nori.
- Prepare 1 of ahi tuna filet, sliced thin.
- Prepare of Cold smoked salmon, sliced thin.
- It’s of Black caviar.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- It’s slice of Lemon.
- You need of Wasabi.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Pickled ginger.
Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll step by step
- Lay a sheet of nori on a cutting board. Spread rice out evenly. Leave a little bare nori on 1 long edge..
- Lay out avocado and lobster inside. Run your hand under water and barely moisten the bare edge of the nori..
- Roll up tight..
- Top with tuna slices, salmon slices, and caviar. Garnish with lemon..
- Serve immediately with soy, Wasabi, and ginger. Enjoy..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…