Royal Makhana kheer.
You can cook Royal Makhana kheer using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Makhana kheer
- It’s of Makhana.
- It’s of Boiled milk.
- It’s of Cashew nuts.
- It’s of Cardamom seed.
- It’s of saffron.
- It’s of Raisens.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Ghee.
Royal Makhana kheer instructions
- Toss makhana for couple of minutes in ghee.
- To mixer jar,add quarter cup of toasted mahana, cashew nuts, cardamom seed, saffron and blend it to a fine powder..
- To a wide saucepan, pour the milk and heat it.
- Roast cashew and raisins in ghee and keep it aside..
- To this add the toasted makhana and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Now add the ground powder makes it.
- Finally add a pinch of saffron and turn off the stove.
- Makhana kheer is ready 😋😋😋.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…