Vrat Special Royal Kesari Makhana Kheer.
You can have Vrat Special Royal Kesari Makhana Kheer using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vrat Special Royal Kesari Makhana Kheer
- You need of Makhana or commonly called Lotus seeds.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of milk powder.
- You need of arrowroot flour or corn flour.
- It’s of sugar/ coconut sugar.
- It’s of threads Saffron.
- Prepare of Cardamom powder.
- You need of Sliced almonds.
- You need of Sliced cashews.
- It’s of Pure ghee.
Vrat Special Royal Kesari Makhana Kheer instructions
- In a bowl, dissolve milk powder, arrow root flour (for fasting day) or cornflour(for regular days), saffron in 1/2 cup slightly warm milk and keep to infuse..
- In another pan, heat ghee and add cardamom powder. Then add the makhana, nuts and fry well till crisp..
- Then add rest of the milk and keep stirring till milk thickens a little. Then add sugar and keep mixing for 5 minutes till it is dissolved..
- Then add the prepared mixture and stir for further 5 minutes till the kheer thickens. Turn off flame and cool. Serve warm with falahari vrat thali..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…