Royal sago Falooda.. sabudana falooda recipe, sago royal falooda, sabudana dessert, sago drink with step by step photo/video. extension to the royal falooda with sago pearls. Welcome to our channel, In Today's video I'm going to show "How to prepare rich & creamy Falooda recipe at home. It is a best cold beverage for summer.
A falooda is an Indian version of a cold dessert made with noodles. It has origins in the Persian dish faloodeh, variants of which are found across West, Central, and South Asia. Traditionally it is made by mixing rose syrup, vermicelli, and sweet basil seeds with milk, often served with ice cream. You can have Royal sago Falooda. using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Royal sago Falooda.
- You need of Sago/Sabudana.
- You need of Sabja seeds/Basil seeds.
- It’s of any ice cream.
- You need of Rose syrup.
- You need of chopped dry fruits like almonds,raisins.
- It’s of Strawberry Jelly.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of cherry to garnish.
- It’s of dry coconut powder.
- It’s of water.
- You need of Tutti frutti.
Royal Falooda with step by step pictures. Falooda is a cold dessert or beverage which is very popular in india. It is commonly prepared using Rose syrup,Sabja seeds, Sev ,milk and Ice cream. Falooda is a delicious dessert treat in which a tall glass is filled with yummy eye stunning ingredients. · sabudana falooda recipe, sago royal falooda, sabudana dessert, sago.
Royal sago Falooda. step by step
- Boil 1/2 cup sago for 10 mins in a high flame in 4 cup water.Stir it continously and then drain all water and pour cool water over it.Soak sabja seeds with water for Half hour.
- Take a glass.Add Rose syrup tp it then add soaked basil seeds.Add boiled sago to it..
- Mix rose syrup with milk in a bowl.Add this to the glass in step 2..
- Add some jelly,dry fruits and coconut powder.Now add any ice cream to this glass..
- Garnish this falooda with dry fruits and tutty frutti and dry fruits.
- You can enjoy this falooda in fast as well as in normal days to stay healthy…
Royal Falooda is very easy to make and delicious dessert loved by everyone. The main ingredients The main difference between falooda and royal falooda is the addition of fruits and nuts in royal. Royal Falooda is a delectable cold dessert that is perfect for hot summers like these. Falooda is quite popular in India and has many versions to it. But Royal Falooda also known as Shahi Falooda is a..royal falooda recipe made with sabudana in place of sevai noodles. it is a popular refreshing drink served specifically during iftar celebration meal. unlike the traditional sevai falooda, sago royal.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…