Royal Style Ripe Banana Sabzi. You must try this delicious Banana Sabzi which is a Gujarati Jain recipe made from ripe bananas with absolutely no use of onion or garlic, making it a. This Paka kela ki sabzi is a Gujarati Jain dish as no onion and garlic is used to make this so you can use this as Naivadhya or as a fasting food. Can substitute red chili powder with pepper powder and skip turmeric if you want to make this for fasting.
Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Mix all dry masalas (except asafoetida), and salt in ¼ cup water. Raw banana curry, south Indian style vazhakkai dry curry with freshly ground special masala – its really spicy and flavorful! You can have Royal Style Ripe Banana Sabzi using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Royal Style Ripe Banana Sabzi
- You need of ripe banana.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Turmeric.
- It’s of amchur powder.
- You need of Garam masala powder.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- It’s of Seasame seeds.
- It’s of asafoetida.
- Prepare of Curry leaves.
- It’s of Green chilli.
- You need of cashews.
- You need of raisins.
Goan Raw Banana Sabzi Recipe for lightly steamed raw green banana or plantain tossed with Bharwa Kele Ki sabzi- Ripe Banana stuffed with few basic spices and stir fried. Kele ki Sabzi is often made with raw bananas but this recipe is made with ripe, yellow bananas and is absolutely delicious. It is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. The Banana Sabzi (kele ki sabzi) has an awe-inspiring sweet-and-spicy flavour!
Royal Style Ripe Banana Sabzi instructions
- In a pan, take oil. Once it is hot add cashew and raisin. Then Take it out..
- In same pan, add Jeera, curry leaves, turmeric powder, seasame, green chili, asafoetida, coriander powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder and salt. Cook it for 2-3 minutes then add half cup water and cook it for 2-3 minutes..
- Then peel and slice ripe bananas. Add them in pan and cook it for 1 minutes..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it with roti or paratha..
Despite the unbelievable simplicity of this recipe and the super-fast procedure, the Kele ki Sabzi has a very enjoyable flavour, which will be loved by all. Purchase high-quality ripe banana from Alibaba.com. But this time I added Capsicum / Sweet pepper too with Bananas. A banana is an elongated, edible fruit – botanically a berry – produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa. In some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called "plantains", distinguishing them from dessert bananas.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…