Royal icing in plum cake. #ChristmasCakeRecipe #HardIcing #RoyalIcing #PlumCake #RecipesByRevathiChristmas cake Recipe with Hard IcingTraditional Christmas Cake Icing Recipe Perfect. Ensure all ingredients should be in room temperature. Never use any ingredients directly from fridge to make cake.
Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, royal icing in plum cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. You can have Royal icing in plum cake using 41 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Royal icing in plum cake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dates.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tutti frutti red and green.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Black seedless grape.
- You need As required of kismiss.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Orange zests.
- You need As required of candied ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of Glazed cherries.
- Prepare As required of Fresh orange.
- Prepare 1&1/2 cup of Maida.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar, caramalised.
- You need 1 cup of Boiling water.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 100 gms of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Refined oil.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Orange marmalade.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Black current jam.
- Prepare 1/2 tbspn of Honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Powdered spices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Nuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Orange essence.
- Prepare For of Spice powder:.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon.
- You need 5 of Cardamoms.
- It’s 6 of Cloves.
- It’s 1/4 portion of Nutmeg.
- Prepare For of Royal icing:.
- Prepare 4 cups of Powdered sugar.
- You need 2 of Egg white.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 30 ml of Water.
- You need For of sugar balls:.
- It’s 1 of Egg white.
- You need 2 cups of Icing sugar.
- It’s As required of Pink food colour.
- You need For of Decoration:.
- It’s As required of Waffer flower.
Dry royal icing is a pain to work with and it can be tricky to decorate a cake with icing that isn't applying right. Perfecting royal icing can take time but don't get frustrated. And now you know how to make royal icing too! Royal Icing Cakes Cake Show Baby Christening Food Crafts Gingerbread Scandinavian Cake Decorating Have Fun Decorative Boxes.
Royal icing in plum cake instructions
- Take juice fron oranges strain it.ina bowl add all dry fruits then add 1 cup of orange juice soak it. Cover it with aluminium foil. Let it rest for 1 day in fridge. Next day before cake making let the fruit mix cool down completely. Then add orange mermalade, black current jam and honey give it a nice mix then add powdered spices 1tspn mix it well.then add cashewnut 1/4, mix it well..
- Sugar caramel: add1/2 cup sugar in a pan caramelize till it becomes golden brown. Put the flame in low while caramelizing. Then add 1 cup of boiling water in it. Then boil it again. Boil it till it reduced into the half cup. let it cool down completely..
- In a bowl separate egg white and egg yolk, add 100 gm butter in a bowl then add refined oil beat well. Then add powdered sugar mix it well. Then add egg yolks one by one and beat it well. Then add caramelized sugar syrup again give it a nice mix.in a bowl add maida, baking powder, baking soda give it a nice mix..
- Then add maida mixture into egg yolk mixture mix it lightly with a spatula. Then add soaked fruit mix into it then add half cup nuts again give a nice mix. Then add 1 tbs lemon juice again give it..
- A nice mix then add vanilla essence and orange essence give it a nice mix.in another bowl add eggwhite beat it till it becomes fluffy. Then add this egg whites into egg yolk mix little by little hold it nicely.pour these mix into cake tin tap it 3 times.prehit the oven 180°c for 15 mnts then bake it 160°C for 45 mins. Let the cake cool down completely..
- Royal icing: keep a wet cloth ready while doing icing.take 2 egg whites then add 2 tsp lemon juice mix it well. Then add 4 cups of powdered sugar mix it well. Then add water 1/4 cup.heat a pan add this mix keep the flame in low when the mixer becomes loose then add water according to the requirement. Then add 1 tsp water mix it again then add 1tspn water. When the mixer becomes flowing consistency switch off the flame. Keep the cake in turntable.Pour the mixer into the cake..
- Let it set for some time.then clean the excess icing..
- Add 1 egg white in abowl beat it well then add 2 cups of icing sugar beat it well.1 cup at a time.add pink colour to this.again give it a nice mix.decorate it with cake..
- Waffel flower for garnishing..
Royal Icing Paneled Cake With Royal Icing Gazebo Topper Royal icing paneled cake with royal icing gazebo topper. With my Easy Royal Icing for Cake Decorating you'll be able to make your cakes as beautiful as you've always wanted! Additionally, my easy royal icing is the perfect consistency for creating a really fun texture. To do this, I get creative with an offset spatula and go to town, creating lovely swirls and peaks. There are many ways to prepare royal icing and my favorite method is with meringue powder.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…