Royal Malpua with Mango Rabdi.
You can cook Royal Malpua with Mango Rabdi using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Royal Malpua with Mango Rabdi
- You need of For Malpua.
- Prepare of regular wheat flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of Desi Ghee.
- It’s of Besan /gram flour.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of cardamom.
- It’s of saffron strings.
- You need of Ghee and oil for fry.
- It’s of For Mango Rabdi.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of MILK Powder.
- Prepare of Mango(kesar)pulp.
- Prepare of Pistachios for garnishing.
- It’s of Mango Rabdi or Plain rabdi to serve.
Royal Malpua with Mango Rabdi instructions
- Mix wheat flour and besan in a bowl. Add milk ghee sugar cardamom powder saffron mix well and add 1cup water. Stir well.no lumps found. Make pouring consistency. Keep it a side for 10-15min..
- Mango Rabdi:- Boil full fat milk add 1tbsp.sugar milk powder stir well. Till it should be half in quantity. And divide in a two parts. Let it cool..
- Now heat ghee and oil mix in a pan to fry malpua. And stir batter with cup. And pour batter with cup in a pan fry on mid. Flame turn both side till golden brown colour. Take outside. Let it cool..
- Now take one part of rabdi add kesar mango puree. Churn. Churn another rabdi also to get smooth texture Add chopped pista and saffron strings..
- Arrange Malpua in serving plate. And pour chilled Mango rabdi. Garnish with chopped pista saffron and petals. Tasty delicious Royal Malpua with Mango Rabdi is ready to serve. Serve plain Rabdi..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…