Royal Icing in a mixer.
You can cook Royal Icing in a mixer using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Royal Icing in a mixer
- You need of icing sugar.
- Prepare of egg white.
- You need of Juice half a lemon.
- It’s of Few Drops of glycerine (optional).
Royal Icing in a mixer step by step
- Ensure bowl and whisk are grease free, sift icing sugar..
- Lightly whisk egg white in mixer bowl, gradually add icing sugar, ensure each addition is 'whisked In..
- When all sugar is added whisk until soft peaks are made. Add 1 tablspoon lemon juice and whisk again, if this makes icing too runny add more sugar, you are aiming for soft peaks when whisk is lifted..
- Use to ice Christmas fruit cake or decorate cookies et cetera..
- This icing sets hard, for a crisp outer with a soft inside, add few drops(up to 1 teaspoon) glycerine at step 3.
- For piping a firmer mix is required, simply add more sugar, a little at a time, until a stiff peak is obtained..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…