Royal Vermicelli Kheer.
You can have Royal Vermicelli Kheer using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Royal Vermicelli Kheer
- You need of thin Vermicelli.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of sugar according.
- Prepare of cream.
- You need of green cardamom.
- Prepare of pure ghee.
- You need of almonds.
- It’s of bananas.
Royal Vermicelli Kheer instructions
- Fry vermicelli in 2 tbsp of ghee, till light gold in colour..
- Boil the milk, add the vermicelli and keep on stirring over low heat till the vermicelli is properly cooked and the milk becomes thick..
- Add cardamom..
- Reduce heat and add sugar little by little stirring all the time till the sugar dissolves..
- Pell the outer layer of almonds & cut them in two pieces.Heat desi ghee & fry them till they become golden brown..
- Remove the Vermicelli kheer from heat, when cold, mix in the cream, almonds, cinnamon powder and chopped bananas..
- Serve as dessert..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…