Expensive tomato soup with Fried Bread and Popcorns.
You can have Expensive tomato soup with Fried Bread and Popcorns using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Expensive tomato soup with Fried Bread and Popcorns
- You need 6 Cups of Chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Carrots.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of celery stick (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need 2 teaspoons of oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seed (jeera).
- You need Pinch of asafetida.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cilantro (finely chopped).
Expensive tomato soup with Fried Bread and Popcorns step by step
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat..
- Add cumin& coriander, let them splutter..
- Add carrots and celery. Stir fry two minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, salt, sugar, and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are mushy..
- Let the tomatoes cool, then pure in blender..
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the cumin seed and asafetida. As the cumin seeds crack, add cilantro and stir for a minute..
- Add the tomato pure and approx. 1¼ cup water.
- When the soup boils, turn the heat to low and let it simmer three to four minutes. Serve hot..
- I like to serve with few pieces of crouton..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…