Royal Rasmalai Rolls | Easy Instant Recipe.
You can have Royal Rasmalai Rolls | Easy Instant Recipe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Royal Rasmalai Rolls | Easy Instant Recipe
- Prepare of Rolls.
- It’s of bread slices.
- You need of rabri milk.
- You need of mawa/khowa.
- You need of cardamom powder.
- It’s of chopped pistachios, almonds or any nuts.
- You need of Instant Rabri & khowa.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of milk powder.
- Prepare of sugar.
Royal Rasmalai Rolls | Easy Instant Recipe step by step
- With the gas flame off, mix ingredients mentioned for rabri and khowa in a pan. Once they are lump free switch on the flame..
- Reduce the mixture for 5-7 minutes. Remove a cup of it in a bowl separately. Rabri is ready.
- Reduce the remaining till it's in khowa form, which means all the liquid will evaporate and you will get soft khowa..
- Once cool it will thicken more. Add chopped nuts and mix..
- Cut the sides of bread slices. Roll under rolling pin, so it's flat and flexible to roll..
- Fill in a tablespoon full of khowa mixture and roll the slice tightly and place in a glass tray. Do with all the slices..
- Pour the liquid rabri we have kept aside. Decorate with chopped nuts and chill for few hours or until serving..
- Leaving this in fridge will help the bread slices to soak the liquid and also all flavours will blend well together..
- Garnish and enjoy with friends and family.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…