Mango Royal Faluda.
You can have Mango Royal Faluda using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Royal Faluda
- Prepare of Icecream mango flavour readymade.
- It’s of For faluda making.
- You need of cornstarch (Ararot).
- It’s of water.
- You need of Chopped mangoes.
- Prepare of Basil seeds or sabza ke beej or Tukmalanga (soaked in water).
- It’s of Gondkatira (soaked in water).
- You need of Dry fruits.
- You need of Tutti Fruiti.
- It’s of Roohafza.
Mango Royal Faluda instructions
- For making faluda firstly mix the cornstarch in a water add 1cup water and make a liquid and mix it well..
- Now take a pan and add that liquid in a pan and stirr it till it gets transparent on the medium flame.Before cooking it get all the things ready like ice cubes in a broad neck utensil with water in it chilled.And for making faluda I used the seviyan making hand machine using small hole plate that comes with the machine. Grease it with ghee from inside..
- Now take that hot paste and put it in a machine and fill it and gently press in a chilled water our faluda gets cool down in the water and keep it a side..
- Now for serving first take a icecream bowl and add first layer of mango icecream then add gondkatira (soaked one night before just in a little quantity) and then add soaked basil seeds(soaked 10 minutes before)and then our homemade faluda will come and add the layer of chopped mangoes and then add tutti fruiti then dry fruits and finally touch it with the syrup of roohafza.Our yummy mango royal faluda is ready to serve..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…