Royal fish masala. The Management and Employees of Royal Masala assure to provide Masala Products safe for human consumption, manufactured in clean environment with consistent quality to. Royal Masala the main course of our products are different types of Spices, Papad, GulabJamun, Roli, Kalawa, HawanSamagari, BandhaniHing Powder, Soyabri in different packing sizes as per. Fish Masala Recipe is another of the seafood variety that is made in Pakistani Style.
Purchase Online & Get Best Discount, Fast Door Delivery Available. Add marinated fish pieces and cook till fish is done. Garnish the dish with coriander leaves. You can have Royal fish masala using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Royal fish masala
- Prepare of big size katla fish pieces.
- You need of medium onion chopped.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of " ginger.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- You need of Whole spices.
- You need of cloves.
- It’s of cinnamon stick.
- You need of cardamom pods.
- You need of yogurt.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- It’s of cumin powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of cashew and poppy seeds paste.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of mustard oil.
- It’s of ghee.
Fish Masala is ready to eat. Fish filet prepared in traditional Punjabi curry. This fish masala is extremely delicious and a perfect side dish for rice or roti. Fish masala: Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
Royal fish masala step by step
- Marinade the fish with little salt and turmeric powder. Heat mustard oil in a pan and fry the fish until they are golden brown in colour..
- In same oil add ghee and temper the whole garam masala and bay leaf..
- In a blender add chopped onion, garlic and ginger make a smooth paste. Then add the and saute until raw smell goes off..
- Now add the tomato puree and saute for few minutes..
- This time add all the spices powder and fry well..
- Now add cashew and poppy seeds paste and cook until the oil separates from the masala..
- Now add yogurt and mix well..
- It's time to add water and bring it to boil..
- When it comes to a boil add fish pieces and cook for 5 minutes by covering the pan..
- Once the gravy is nicely thick then sprinkle garam masala powder and enjoy this beautiful dish with Plain Rice or Pulao.
Add mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds. Everest Royal Garam Masala is added to delicacies for a robust flavour, royal aroma and rich texture. Fish Masala is a dry gravy dish which is very easy to prepare and tastes great. Learn how to make/prepare Fish Masala by following this easy recipes from Hungryforver. Fish cooked in onion and rich tomato sauce.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…