Royal Baked Rice 😉😆.
You can have Royal Baked Rice 😉😆 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Baked Rice 😉😆
- It’s of Hot/warm cooked rice.
- It’s of Minced beef/pork/chiken.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need of Garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of Chives, chopped.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of salty soy sauce.
- It’s of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce (can skip).
- It’s of powder stock.
- It’s of Red chili (can skip).
- Prepare of Grated Mozzarella.
Royal Baked Rice 😉😆 instructions
- Saute garlics & onion until fragrant with 2 tbsp butter. Take it up a half tbsp for marinating the rice, later. Add minced beef, all the sauces, stock, pepper, salt, and chilis. Mix well. Cook until the beef is done. Taste and adjust it. Sprinkle the chives. Mix it a little more. Set a side..
- Butter the rice and mix it with 1/2 tbsp sauted garlic-onion that you take before from the pan..
- Put in pyrex rice and cooked minced, again rice and cooked minced in layers until all finished. The last layer on top is grated mozzarela. Oo… i did sprinkle too chili flakes after mozarella to make it more beautiful and spicy..
- Bake it for 15 mnt in 180°c..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…