Fried Fermented Cassava (RONDHO ROYAL / MONYOS).
You can cook Fried Fermented Cassava (RONDHO ROYAL / MONYOS) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Fermented Cassava (RONDHO ROYAL / MONYOS)
- It’s 300 gr of fermented cassava (tape).
- It’s 75 gr of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- You need to taste of Cinnamon powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of STUFFING.
- Prepare to taste of Brown sugar.
- You need to taste of Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Meyses.
Fried Fermented Cassava (RONDHO ROYAL / MONYOS) step by step
- Blend the fermented cassava by using glass, fiber waste. If texture of cassava is too watery, the bread flour can be added to taste..
- Take some dough and then flatten and put on some of the stuffing contents, cover the dough and form dots. Repeat until the dough runs out..
- Mix flour, rice flour, sugar and salt. Pour a little water, mix then put in the Tape spheres in the mix and coat surface..
- Batter-fried until golden brown, drain. The time to be served, sprinkle with cinnamon powder..
- Rondho royal – Monyos – Tape … ready to be served alongside fried hot tea or coffee to accompany a relaxing time.
- TAPE/TAPAI SINGKONG is made from fermented cassava. Tapai manufacturing involves cassava as a substrate and tapai yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) were smeared on tubers that have been peeled and boiled..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…