Royal Mughlai Chicken.
You can have Royal Mughlai Chicken using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Mughlai Chicken
- You need of chicken.
- You need of onion paste.
- You need of onion chopped.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- It’s of garlic paste.
- You need of cashewnuts paste.
- You need of sesame seeds paste.
- You need of green chillies paste.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need of cardamoms.
- It’s of small stick cinnamon.
- You need of cloves.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of ghee.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- You need of crushed kasoori methi.
- It’s of turmeric.
- You need of curd.
- Prepare of malai or fresh cream.
- You need of slit green chillies.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
Royal Mughlai Chicken instructions
- Marinate chicken with lemon juice and salt for an hour.Meanwhile grind to a paste cubed onion,tomato and green chillies..
- Fry 1 chopped onion golden brown and set aside to cool.Make a paste of cashewnuts, sesame, fresh cream and curd.Also add fried onion and grind it..
- Heat oil in a wok.Fry the chicken pieces golden brown.Add ghee.Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and add the ground paste.Add the fried chicken pieces.Toss till oil leaves sides..
- Add turmeric, kashmiri red chilli powder and crushed kasoori methi..
- Add a cup of water and boil in low flame till chicken is done.Add garam masala and slit green chilles and toss till masala coats chicken and oil leaves sides.Serve with paratha, roti or jeera rice..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…