Royal Chai cardamom flavour Biscuits.
You can cook Royal Chai cardamom flavour Biscuits using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Royal Chai cardamom flavour Biscuits
- Prepare of butter at room temperature.
- Prepare of plain flour.
- You need of caster Sugar.
- You need of Royal cardamom tea.
Royal Chai cardamom flavour Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. In a bowl cream the butter and sugar until nice and fluffy..
- Add flour and Royal Chai sachet and mix and make a dough. Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from fridge and roll out the dough to 3 to 5mm thickness. Cut the biscuits using cookie cutter and place them in a lined tray..
- Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes. This may vary as per type of oven. Let it cool and store in airtight container..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…