Debra's Cowboy Caviar.
You can cook Debra's Cowboy Caviar using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Debra's Cowboy Caviar
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of garbanzo beans (optional).
- Prepare 1 of small bag of frozen corn.
- You need 1 of green pepper chopped (I use a red pepper).
- It’s 1 of medium red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of English cucumber, chopped.
- It’s 1 bottle of Italian dressing, use just enough to coat the vegies.
Debra's Cowboy Caviar step by step
- In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables and coat with italian dressing. Refrigerate overnite. Serve with tostido chips..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…