Royal Mewa Magaz.
You can have Royal Mewa Magaz using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Mewa Magaz
- Prepare of coarse besan.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Prepare of broken cashew.
- It’s of strands of kesar.
- Prepare of almond slivers.
- Prepare of pista slivers.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of elaichi powder.
- It’s of sugar powder.
Royal Mewa Magaz step by step
- In a microwave safe bowl put coarse besan and ghee and mix well..
- This will look like a dough and add kaju pieces and mix well..
- Microwave for 3 miniutes..
- Stir twice in between..
- When it gives aroma that means it's done..
- Cool a little and add elaichi powder, kesar, milk and mix well..
- After it cools to room temperature add sugar powder and mix well..
- Then spread on a greased plate..
- Spread pista badam slivers and press with the back of a spoon..
- Cut to pieces and serve..
- Timings vary with microwaves so 30 seconds here and there can be adjusted..
- This can be rolled into balls and rolled on pista badam and can be served..
- It remains fresh for a week.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…