Green chana and hungcurd royal kababs #protein.
You can have Green chana and hungcurd royal kababs #protein using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green chana and hungcurd royal kababs #protein
- It’s of green chana.
- It’s of hungcurd.
- It’s of paste (ginger garlic Green chilli).
- Prepare of corriander powder.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of garam masala.
- You need of Corriander leaves chopped.
- It’s of Salad of choice like onion rings, beetroot slices etc.
- Prepare of curd.
- Prepare of tomato ketchup or sweet chutney of choice.
- Prepare of Green chutney as required.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Green chana and hungcurd royal kababs #protein instructions
- Half Boil green chana just to a whistle and release the steam..
- Let it cool a bit and then grind them coarsly in a mixer..
- Add hungcurd, 3G paste, salt to taste and spices as above and make a soft dough. Add little roasted besan if mixture seems watery but take care the mixture should not be hard..
- Take small portions and make equal size kababs..
- Now shallow fry them in a nonstick pan. Be careful while flipping since they are very delicate..
- When golden fried from both sides serve them hot on a bed of greens like corriander or cabbage. Serve along with salad and Garnish with curd and chutney of your choice.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…