Royal bittergourd. Bitter gourd is well known for its cooling and detoxification effects. Our unique Royal Bitter Honey has been extracted from the petals of wild bitter gourd within our bee farm. Start a healthier lifestyle with the Singer Air Fryer!
Is your kid's intake of namkeen every day far too high for it. Alfalfa Sprouts Asparagus Bean Sprouts Beetroot Bittergourd (Bittermelon) Bokchoy Broccoli Brussels Sprouts Cabbage Cabbage. Bitter gourd has a certain insulin-like protein called polypeptide P that mimics the action of insulin and lowers blood sugar levels in diabetic patients. You can have Royal bittergourd using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Royal bittergourd
- It’s of bittergourd.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of turmeric.
- Prepare of paneer.
- It’s of haldi.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Prepare of amchoor.
- Prepare of onion chooped.
- It’s of mawa.
- You need of ream.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of kasuri methi.
- You need of onion paste.
- Prepare of cashew paste.
- You need of ginge garlic paste.
- Prepare of green chilly.
- You need of coriandar powder.
- You need of adjust spices.
Bitter gourd (balsam pear/ bitter melon) is a young, tender, edible fruit-pod in the Momordica genus of climbing vines. Although its bitter taste might turn some people. Bitter Gourd, also termed as Momordica charantia, wild cucumber, or bitter melon is a vegetable plant. This plant acquires its name due to its taste.
Royal bittergourd instructions
- Wash and peel karela…marinate with salt and turmeric for 2 hours.
- For stuffing……mix,salt,gren chilly,onion,amchoor,garam.masala,fennel…mix and make stuffing.
- After 2 hour wash karela.and dry on a towel…now stuff them…cook them in a pan till soft.
- Now make gravy…take a pan add oil..add bay leaf,cardmon,,onion paste.
- Salt,red chilly,coriander,turmeric,garam.masala…cook till oil seperation.
- Add cashew paste,,,sugar.
- Now add mawa,kasuri methi.and cook.
- Now add cream and butter karela…cook for 5 min…serve.
Karela or bitter gourd is often ignored in regular diet. Gourds include the fruits of some flowering plant species in the family Cucurbitaceae, particularly Cucurbita and Lagenaria. The term refers to a number of species and subspecies, many with hard shells, and some without. bitter gourd egg bitter gourd omelette chinese stir fry bittergourd how to cook bittergourd. Comments Off on Stir Fried Bittergourd with Egg 苦瓜炒蛋. placeholder text. Black Bean with Bittergourd Fish Head. placeholder text.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…