No added sugar banana cake.
You can have No added sugar banana cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No added sugar banana cake
- It’s 100 g of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1.5 cups of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of ground almonds.
- It’s half of cup almond flour (could use gluten free as almond is expensive!).
- It’s 1 of level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs (organic if poss).
- Prepare 1 of level teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of stevia (optional).
No added sugar banana cake instructions
- Put all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well..
- Add the bananas, oil, eggs and vanilla and mix well until completely incorporated..
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and cook for approximately 50 minutes at 180˚c. Check after 40 minutes – if it looks like it is catching, cover loosely with foil for the last 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tin. Great on its own but also nice spread with a little butter!.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…