You can cook Cowboy Caviar using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cowboy Caviar
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of black eyed peas (can use canned or frozen).
- You need 1/2 cup of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 of medium vidalia onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of Hot sauce for taste.
Cowboy Caviar instructions
- Combine sugar, cider vinegar, and oil in saucepan, boil until sugar is dissolved and let this cool..
- Drain vegetables and mix together, pour marinade over and refrigerate 4-6 hours, or over night..
- Drain marinade before serving. Add hot sauce..
- Best if served with Tostito tortilla chips or Fritos Scoops..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…