Jersey Royal and Chorizo mustard Frittata 💙. Place the potatoes, pepper and onions in a bowl and toss with the tomato puree and paprika seasoning. Serve the frittata warm with a watercress salad dressed with lemon and olive. Spanish chorizo omelette can be enjoyed hot or cold.
You can serve this hot or cold but make sure to let it cool to room temperature before storing it in a sealable container in the fridge. When Dad gets into the kitchen to cook, this Chorizo and Vegetable Frittata is sure to score a high-five with the family. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. You can have Jersey Royal and Chorizo mustard Frittata 💙 using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jersey Royal and Chorizo mustard Frittata 💙
- You need of fresh Thyme.
- Prepare of medium Eggs beaten.
- It’s of jersey Royals or new small potatoes cut into 4.
- It’s of Wholegrain mustard.
- You need of Salt + Black pepper.
- Prepare of Veg oil.
- It’s of Red Onion.
- You need of Chorizo Sausage cubed.
- You need of Grated Cheese I used Smoked cheese.
- You need of Sun dried tomatoes out of a jar in olive oil cut in half.
As I've mentioned, Jersey Royals are quite delicate but if you want something even more fragile you. Thomasina Miers' tartiflette with jersey royals and pancetta. Even when the weather is beautifully mild, I still want food with a bit of substance, especially after a busy day. Jersey royals and their deliciously waxy flesh are ideal for this most.
Jersey Royal and Chorizo mustard Frittata 💙 instructions
- In a large fry pan add the oil, heat up then add the onions fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the chorizo cut up and fry for 3-4 minutes then add potatoes fry on low for 2 minutes..
- Beat Eggs and add the thyme, salt + pepper and the sun dried tomatoes beat then pour all over the fry mixture.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes then finish off under the grill when solid add the cheese and melt on top.
- When the smoked cheese is melted and cooled cut around the edge so as to lift it out easier and cut into slices and serve on a plate with a Crispy Salad..
This frittata can be eaten hot or cold and makes a fantastic lunch or light bite. Using eggs to carry the delicious flavours of the goats cheese and chorizo keeps costs down but doesn't compromise on taste. Impress your friends without breaking the bank using this easy recipe. Jersey Royal New Potatoes are premium potatoes, exclusively produced in Jersey and. Spoon potato mixture into prepared tin and spread out evenly.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…