Use-up Quick Cheese Soup.
You can cook Use-up Quick Cheese Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Use-up Quick Cheese Soup
- Prepare of Shropshire Blue cheese, crumbled.
- You need of Cheddar cheese, in small cubes.
- It’s of garlic, chopped.
- You need of celery, chopped.
- Prepare of carrot, diced.
- You need of Jersey Royal potatoes, diced small.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It’s of butter, in small cubes.
- It’s of crème fraîche.
- You need of chicken stock (I used 2 Knorr stock cubes.
Use-up Quick Cheese Soup step by step
- Put all the ingredients in the soup-maker, put the lid on and push the start button..
- At the end of the cycle (usually 22-25 minutes) season if wished (I didn’t) and serve piping hot into warmed bowls with the bread of your choice..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…