You can cook Onion Bhindi using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Bhindi
- Prepare of bhindi (okra).
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of Tomato.
- Prepare of Green chilli.
- Prepare of mustard oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Royal garam masala.
Onion Bhindi step by step
- Wash and pat dry okra on kitchen towel..
- Wash peel and chop onion and split green chilli in halves..
- Heat oil in a wok. As I am preparing it in mustard oil, heat it till its aroma subsidise. Then Add turmeric powder. Add chopped okra and stir. Cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add chopped onion and green chilli and stir. Again place the lid and cook for 2 minutes on low flame..
- Now add grated tomato stir and cover the lid and cook for 5 minutes. Open the lid and check okra, if it is done add royal garam masala and mix..
- Serve hot with chapatti or rice..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…