You can have Potato Curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Curry
- You need of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- You need of Green chillies.
- It’s of ginger.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- It’s of coriander seeds powder.
- Prepare of MDH Royal masala.
Potato Curry step by step
- Peel and mash boiled potatoes in a mixing bowl..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put finely grated tomatoes, green chilli and ginger. Saute for 2 minutes. Add all dry masale and mix..
- Add 2 tb spoon curd and saute for 2-3 minutes or till it mixes well and leaves the sides of wok..
- Add water and let it boil..
- Add mashed potatoes and let it simmer on low flame till it mixes well with curry..
- Serve hot with puree or kachori..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…