Mung bean cake. The Mung Bean Cake is said to be an ancient cake in China. To keep their body safe and healthy Mung bean cakes are sweet. They detox your body, quench your thirst, retain fluid and keep your.
Mung bean cake (lvdougao) is a traditional and popular Chinese dessert in summer. The main ingredient, mung beans or sometimes called as green mung bean is a common and daily ingredient. Mung bean cake is one of the traditional special pastries, which is a summer snack. You can cook Mung bean cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mung bean cake
- It’s 250 gram of split mung beans (mung ni chhadi daal).
- You need 100 gram of butter.
- You need 150 gram of sugar.
- Prepare 50 gram of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tablespoon of pink tea (Royal chai).
According to legend, in ancient China, in order to seek safety and health, dumplings, realgar wine, mung bean. Mung bean cake (green bean cake) is one of the famous specialty of Hai Duong, a small province in the north of Vietnam. Every time people have the opportunity to visit Hai Duong, they correctly choose. mung bean cakes. "If you do it with mung beans, it's mung beans peeling trouble, so if How to make mung bean cakes? Pour the peeled mung beans into a bowl and rinse with water.
Mung bean cake step by step
- Soak the mung beans for 4 hours. Rinse and pressure cook using water slightly covering the mung beans. Pressure cook for 3 whistles. Remove from pressure cooker and blitz it in a food processor until the mixture is smooth..
- Transfer the paste in a non stick pan. Add butter and vegetable oil to the paste. Cook on medium heat stirring continuously. Once the oil and butter is incorporated add sugar and keep stirring until it forms a dough..
- Divide the mixture in 2 parts. Add 3 tablespoon of Royal pink tea in one part of the mixture and leave the other part plain. Divide the mixture into smaller balls while the mixture is warm. Shape with a mooncake mould or any other mould you prefer..
Cook the mung beans until they are soft and easy to smash. Then smash them with a spatula until it. Search through Alibaba.com for these mung bean cake created to blow your mind. These mung bean cake are rich in flavor with a range of decorations to make them super appealing. Rinse the mung bean several times with water until the water is clear, soak in water overnight.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…