Caramel Shiffon Cake ♡.
You can have Caramel Shiffon Cake ♡ using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Shiffon Cake ♡
- Prepare of ~Shiffon cake Ingredients:.
- You need of Cake flour.
- It’s of shugar (in egg yolks).
- Prepare of shugar (in egg whites).
- You need of eggs white.
- It’s of eggs yolks.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of water.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of ~Caramel icing Ingredients:.
- It’s of egg yolks.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of corn flour.
- It’s of shugar.
- It’s of evaporated milk / half & half.
- You need of (half / half means ½ cup cream mixed with half cup milk).
- It’s of butter.
- You need of boiling water.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of ~Buttercream royal icing:.
- It’s of egg whites.
- You need of shugar.
- Prepare of butter (Room temperature).
- Prepare of ~Chocolate ganache (optional).
Caramel Shiffon Cake ♡ instructions
- Take a bowl, separate egg yolks and whites. Mix shugar & oil in egg yolks and mix well..
- Add vanilla extract in it. Then add cake flour..
- Fold with light hands. Pour in to two greaced and lined cake tins. And bake it at 180° at 30 mins or till done..
- And salt & baking powder in it and mix till combine. Also add water and mix..
- Beat egg whites. Beat well with shugar till its peaks gone glossy and soft peaks. Then fold the egg whites in flour mixture..
- Put shugar in pan and place stove on low flame till the shugar gone caramelized. Put boiling water stir it then add evaporated milk or half & half and whisk continuously..
- Another hand mix milk, corn flour and egg yolks together, give them a good whisk..
- Pour it in the caramel mixture and continuously till mixture got thickened consistancy..
- Add vanilla extract & butter in caramel and mix it well and let it cool. To make butter cream royal icing. Beat egg whites with shugar or vanilla essence then put butter cubes 1 by 1 and keep beating..
- Put it in icing bags. Spread caramel icing on 1 layer then put the 2nd layer on it..
- Cover with caramel icing and decorate as want..
- I m also using chocolate ganache. Its optional. Decorate, cut & enjoy..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…