Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce.
You can cook Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce
- You need 125 grams of Japanese royal fern (boiled) 'zenmai'.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Beef soup stock granules (Dashida).
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil (finishing touch).
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce instructions
- Boil the fern, drain the water, and cut into bite-sized pieces. If making this for bibimbap, cut into short pieces so that it will blend with the rice..
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the sesame seeds and sesame oil, into a frying pan. Add the fern and mix the seasoning in well. If the fern becomes tangled at this point, untangle it piece by piece..
- Turn the heat to medium and simmer until the fern plumps up and the sauce boils down..
- Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds to finish..
- This is so easy to make if you have the secret sauce! Just combine the garlic with this sauce and a little bit of water. Combine it with the fern. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153828-top-secret-all-purpose-yakiniku-sauce.
- Then it's just the same as Step 3! Drizzle with sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds to finish..
- [Related Recipe] Bibimbap with 8 Types of Veggies.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…