New potatoes with wild garlic. Forage for wild garlic to make these baked new potatoes, they're a delicious side dish for meat and fish dishes. The wild garlic doesn't overpower the delicate flavour of new potatoes and the fresh taste of lemon enhances both. The first new potatoes of the season are always the best and have such a lovely firm texture and earthy taste.
Hold the butter and mint, and instead try the new-season new potatoes with preserved lemon, with peas, mint and mustard, as a risotto or even as a warm salad with oysters. Robin Gill's wild garlic potato 'risotto' with cured egg yolk. Crispy Garlic New Potatoes Gluten Free. You can have New potatoes with wild garlic using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of New potatoes with wild garlic
- It’s of About 300g potatoes – new or Jersey Royal.
- You need Handful of wild garlic – chopped quite finely.
- It’s 1 of glug of extra virgin olive oil or a knob of butter.
- You need of Sea salt.
Mix together the cooked potatoes, spring onions and wild garlic. Mix together the mustard, oil and vinegar until the oil emulsifies – season well. These roasted new potatoes are fantastic with fresh-dug small new potatoes, but they can also be enjoyed with small white or red-skinned potatoes. We roasted the potatoes with some olive oil, garlic, and some dried leaf thyme.
New potatoes with wild garlic instructions
- You don’t have to peel the potatoes but wash them well. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the potatoes and boil until tender – about 10 mins or so. (Less for smaller potatoes.).
- Chop the garlic..
- When the potatoes are ready, drain. Then add the garlic, oil or butter and a generous pinch of sea salt. And stir through so the oil coats the potatoes/ the butter melts and the garlic wilts..
- Enjoy 😋.
Instead of the thyme, use rosemary or chives if you prefer, or toss. Wild Garlic Pesto Asparagus Tart Leafy Plants Garlic Mashed Potatoes Glass Jug Garlic Recipes Bowl Of Soup Grilled Meat Recipe Using. · Wild garlic potato salad covered in a generous amount of home made vegan mayonnaise. The wild garlic and green chili give this salad an extra kick. Garlic Dill New Potatoes are pretty simple to make and only use a few ingredients. Wild Garlic, Salmon and New Potatoes.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…