Prawn in Sriracha Sardines.
You can cook Prawn in Sriracha Sardines using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn in Sriracha Sardines
- It’s of K Prawn, deveined.
- You need of Orange soda (ROYAL).
- You need of Butter.
- You need of White Onion, chopped.
- You need of Garlic, minced.
- You need of thumb size Ginger, grated.
- You need of Sriracha Sardines,(remove bones and mashed) set aside sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Prawn in Sriracha Sardines step by step
- Marinate prawn in soda.
- Heat pan. Add butter and sauté onion, garlic and ginger.
- Put mashed sardines and sauté.
- Add prawn, sardine sauce..
- Salt and pepper to taste. Cooked for 5 minutes.
- You can adjust sauce mixture by adding half cup of water or soda marinate..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…