Curry rice,fried plantain and chicken. Jerk Chicken, Rice & Beans & Fried Plantain. Jamaica Curry Lamb Chop Serves With Rice And Peas(Free Recipe ) Rice And Peas With Jerk Chicken and Sautéed Vegetables Family Dinner.
Stir and add curry,salt and mixed spice. Then pour in tge washed parboiled rice. Cut and add salt to plantain fry with groundnut oil for. You can cook Curry rice,fried plantain and chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry rice,fried plantain and chicken
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Curry.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Long grain rice.
- You need of Chicken.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Royal spices.
- You need of Kitchen glory.
- It’s of Maggi.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
We're simmering tonight's chicken with these ingredients (plus ginger, butter, and a bit of lime juice), then serving it over cooling coconut rice, which eagerly soaks up the vibrant sauce. A side of roasted plantain makes for a sweet complement to every bite, while marinated cucumber balances the dish's. Serve fried rice on plates or in bowls with any extra serrano slices on the side for people add more. Making fried rice is an awesome technique to apply to your favorite flavors.
Curry rice,fried plantain and chicken instructions
- Cook chicken to be chewable with 1 to 3 listed ingredients above.Then heat up vegetable oil and fry in it..
- Parboil rice and wash,place pot on the heat and pour in vegetable oil,put in onion,curry,grated ginger,garlic,salt,tumeric and stir next is the chicken stock and water allow it to boil small and add the royal spice,maggi cubes parboiled rice is next..
- Stir very well and boil untill rice is well cooked.
- Slice and fry plantain in vegetable oil.
Use bulk taco seasoning in place of curry, and jalapenos in place of serrano. It is yummy, healthy and colorful. The tender and moist slices of chicken, the slightly charred rice with a tangy flavor of herbs and red curry, and the crispy pepper and cucumber, all coming together on one plate. Rather, it is: "Curry Chicken and Rice that is curry spiced chicken cooked in one pot with rice". Do you too treat these two separately, or only I Was such a hit with my family.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…