Caviar on Toasted.
You can have Caviar on Toasted using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caviar on Toasted
- You need 1 can of caviar ,small.
- You need 3 of hard boil eggs,finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 of shallots,finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of baquette.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
Caviar on Toasted step by step
- Add mayonaise into mixing bowl,add other ingredients except caviar and baquette ,mix well.
- easy toast on pan ,heat it on medium ,slice baquette and toast until crispy brown.
- Arrange serving plate,warm toasted,bowl of egg salad,caviar.
- Spread egg salad on toasted ,top with small spoon of caviar..good for my quick breakfast :).
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…