Microwaved Rich Royal Milk Tea.
You can cook Microwaved Rich Royal Milk Tea using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwaved Rich Royal Milk Tea
- You need 2 of Black tea (tea bags).
- It’s 100 ml of Hot water.
- It’s 150 ml of Milk (or soy milk).
- It’s 1 of Sugar.
Microwaved Rich Royal Milk Tea instructions
- Remove the staples from the tea bags and separate the paper and string..
- Tie up both ends of the tea bags with the string you removed in Step 1. Tie as near to the end as possible..
- Put the two tea bags in a mug, add hot water and allow the tea to steep. Add the milk and microwave for 2 minutes at 500 W..
- When done, squeeze and remove the tea bags..
- Add sugar if you like, and enjoy tea time!.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…