You can have Seafood Canapés using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Canapés
- It’s 1 loaf of sliced bread (sandwich bread).
- Prepare 1 cup of cocktail sauce.
- You need 100 grams of shrimps.
- It’s 100 grams of smoked salmon.
- It’s 70 grams of caviar (or lumpfish roe caviar).
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of dill.
Seafood Canapés instructions
- Slice bread (~2cm thick) and cut the crusts off.
- Slightly toast every slice and spread cocktail sauce on it.
- Spread salmon with dill.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on shrimps.
- Cut each bread slice in 4 squares (btw it depends on the size of the bread you're using, usually canapes are 5x5cm or 6x6cm squares).
- Put a teaspoon of caviar on some squares, a teaspoon of shrimps on some other ones and cut salmon to fit the rest of the squares..
- Put mayonnaise in a pastry bag with the smallest hole and decorate your canapes!.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…