Salmon Caviar and Avocado Sushi Cake.
You can cook Salmon Caviar and Avocado Sushi Cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Caviar and Avocado Sushi Cake
- Prepare 180 ml of Sushi rice.
- You need 1 of Salmon roe.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 4 slice of Smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1 of leaf Mitsuba.
Salmon Caviar and Avocado Sushi Cake instructions
- Prepare the cups. Don't forget to oil the insides lightly..
- Prepare the ingredients. Sprinkle the avocado with lemon juice or vinegar to prevent discoloring..
- Pack the cups in this order: salmon roe, sushi rice, smoked salmon, sushi rice, and finally avocado. Don't press down too hard; just fill the cups lightly..
- Invert each cup on a plate, pull it up slowly to remove, and it's done..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…