You can cook Cowboy Caviar using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cowboy Caviar
- You need 1 can of white shoe peg corn, drained.
- You need 1 can of Bush’s low sodium black beans, drained.
- It’s 28 ounce of can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Vidalia onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped Cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of light italian dressing.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
Cowboy Caviar instructions
- My version of Cowboy Caviar 1 can Green Giant white shoe peg corn, drained 1 can Bush’s Low Sodium black beans, drained and rinsed 3 green onions, sliced (or if you buy packaged chopped green onions use 1/8-1/4 cup) 1 small Vidalia onion, chopped 28oz Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green chilies, drained 1/4 cup cilantro, snipped (I tried cilantro in a tube, Publixx produce section) 1 cup light Italian dressing Tortilla chips (Lime Flavor are the best!) ￼.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…