Mike's, "Crumbs Between The Sheets".
You can cook Mike's, "Crumbs Between The Sheets" using 35 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's, "Crumbs Between The Sheets"
- You need of Breads.
- Prepare 1 of large Loaf French Bread.
- You need 1 loaf of Garlic Sweet Bread.
- It’s 1 of small Loaf Baguette Bread.
- You need of Dipping Oils.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Seasoned Olive Dipping Oil.
- It’s of Wines.
- Prepare 2 Bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon or a dry Riesling Wines.
- You need of Garlic Butter.
- Prepare 2 (4 Oz) of Squares Tillamook Sweet Cream Salted Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pureed Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Or White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Packed Fresh Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 of medium Ziplock Bag.
- It’s of Cheeses.
- It’s 1 lb of White Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of Camembert Or Brie Cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of Tillamook Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese [sliced].
- It’s of Kitchen & Decorative Items.
- You need 2 of small Fondue Pots.
- Prepare 4 of small Fondue Forks.
- Prepare 2 of Butter Knives.
- Prepare 2 of large Wine Glasses.
- You need 2 of Linen Napkins.
- Prepare 1 of large Bread Knife.
- Prepare 12 of Red Roses.
- You need of Optional: Caviar, Meats And Fruits.
- You need 1 oz of Ostera Caviar.
- It’s 2 oz of Beluga Caviar.
- It’s 20 of small Mini Blinis.
- You need 1 lb of Chocolate [melted].
- Prepare 1 of Assorted Meats [optional].
- You need 1 of Assorted Fruits & Steamed Vegetables [optional].
Mike's, "Crumbs Between The Sheets" instructions
- To Make Garlic Butter: Mix all butter ingredients in Ziplock Bag and chill in freezer 10 minutes. Mix again and snip off bottom corner of bag to make a piping bag. Squeeze into a small serving bowl. Garnish with parsley and leave out on counter until ready to serve..
- Pour warmed Olive Oil into serving bowl..
- Slice sharp cheese and place on serving plate..
- Place other cheeses in Fondue Pot and warm..
- Cut breads into square chunks and place in serving tray..
- You can't go wrong serving this delicious honey butter spread either! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364116-mikes-french-honey-butter-spread.
- Decorate and garnish as desired!.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…