Smoked pork shoulder on the webber. How often should I open the lid to check the internal temperatures of the meat? In this video we smoke a pork shoulder in a weber kettle grill using the snake method. A smoky pork shoulder recipe you can cook in your own kitchen?
It's rubbed with delicious seasonings before being cooked low It's got a crispy crust on the outside with juicy meat that practically melts in your mouth! You can slice pork shoulder to serve on its own or shred it to. Smoked hams have been cured and then hung in a "smokehouse," a building where the temperature is kept high by smoldering fires built with Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web site-many of the advertisements are served by third party. You can cook Smoked pork shoulder on the webber using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked pork shoulder on the webber
- You need 1 of 7-9lb. Pork shoulder trimmed lightly to 1/4" fat cap.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s of I use a smokehouse maple blended with dark brown sugar.
- You need of For heat i prefer royal oak natural lump.
- It’s of Olive oil or yellow mustard whichever you prefer.
- Prepare of For smoke I use post oak and mesquite or hickory and apple.
In this post you'll get our favorite way to brine, rub, smoke and serve this tender and delicious pulled pork. Place the rubbed pork shoulder fat cap side down. Insert the probe through the middle on the side of the pork shoulder (avoiding the bone), until it reaches the. Slow-smoked pork shoulder just needs some time, patience and attention to become fall-off-the-bone tender.
Smoked pork shoulder on the webber step by step
- Trim shoulder fat cap to no less than 1/4" thickness and lightly coat all sides with oil or mustard then generously coat with seasoning on all sides..
- Pre-heat grill /smoker to 225. if using grill i prefer my coals to be on one side for indirect heat.i put a water directly below the rack where the meat sits..
- Sit meat on grill rack add wood chunks or chips to coals for the smoke. every 1-2 hrs add coal to hold temp at 225-235 and wood to keep smoke going. i try to keep good blue smoke for about 6-7 hrs..
- At 7 hrs check internal temp, once you reach 192-195 wrap with foil for roughly 45 minutes to bring temp to 203-205..
- Once temp is at 203-205 remove from heat leave wrapped and let rest 30 minutes to 1 hr..
- Shred but leave it in decent sizes, if shredded too much it can dry out, lightly sauce with your favorite bbq sauce if any and enjoy..
Make no mistake about it: A whole bone-in pork shoulder is still somewhat of a project to cook. However, it's guaranteed not only to keep you on your diet plan, but also to have plenty of. Now, leave it alone for a Find that a patting motion, rather than a sprinkling or dipping motion, works the best to pack on the flavor. Place the pork shoulder into a large baking pan. Need a recommendation for a rub.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…