Garlic shrimp and bread. Close with another piece of bread. This cheesy shrimp garlic bread from Delish.com will take your garlic bread to the next level. Spread shrimp mixture onto bread and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
These golden garlic crustaceans top a pasta with cream, wine, and spinach. This blog has reached new levels of delicious insanity. I'm going to start this post by convincing you that, in fact, garlic bread sauce is not as weird as it sounds. You can have Garlic shrimp and bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic shrimp and bread
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp (I prefer red royals or Argentinian.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 5 of large garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken stock or bone broth.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Crushed red pepper(optional).
More like it's one of the most delicious ways you could ever eat shrimp. Be the first to review this recipe. Remove from heat & add shrimp. mozzarella, parmesan & sour cream. Cut bread in half lenghth wise & scoop some of the bread out.
Garlic shrimp and bread instructions
- Add some evo to a pan and heat. Salt and pepper the shrimp and sear for a 2 to 3 minutes or until pink, remove from the heat.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and sauté the garlic until fragrant, couple minutes.
- Add the wine and reduce by half.
- Add chicken stock and lemon and reduce by half. Season with salt and add some fresh cilantro to taste, crushed red pepper if you want spice.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and add the butter until melted. Add the shrimp and toss well, Serve with bread and lemon slices..
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to mix ingredients together. I have another recipe that is very similar to this one, where you butterfly the shrimp and brush them with the melted butter, and then sprinkle the. When I'm BBQ-ing, I'm all in. Which means I like to cook every dish on the BBQ.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…