low-cal caviar stuffed eggs.
You can have low-cal caviar stuffed eggs using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of low-cal caviar stuffed eggs
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 5 ml of red or black caviar.
low-cal caviar stuffed eggs step by step
- Boil an egg about 5 minutes. Cool it with cold water and take off the shell from it..
- Cut egg in a half and gently push it to remove the egg yolk. If you have never done it before better remove it with a teaspoon. It won't be needed, you can throw it away now..
- Fill halves of eggs with 2,5 ml of red caviar in each..
- If you use red caviar: 1 portion (2 egg halves) has 30,5 kcal. If you use black caviar: 1 portion has 31 kcal..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…