Texas Caviar or Southern Salsa.
You can have Texas Caviar or Southern Salsa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Texas Caviar or Southern Salsa
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cider Vinegar.
- You need 2 of Stalks of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, medium.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jalapeno peppers, chopped.
- You need 4 oz of Pimento, drained.
- You need 1 can of Glory Black-eyed Peas, drained.
- It’s 1 can of Goya Black Beans, drained.
- You need 1 bag of of Tostitos, Restaurant style.
- It’s 1 can of Super sweet White Corn, drained.
Texas Caviar or Southern Salsa step by step
- Rinse and drain the beans and corn..
- Finely chop the veggies..
- Combine the veggies, beans and corn into a rectangular pyrex dish..
- Heat together the sugar, oil and cider vinegar until dissolved, stirring continuously. Pour over ingredients and marinate for 24 hours..
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…