Sig's Onion Rösti with Smoked.
You can cook Sig's Onion Rösti with Smoked using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Onion Rösti with Smoked
- It’s 500 grams of onions.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 50 grams of pistaccio kernels.
- It’s 500 grams of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 8 tsp of cooking oil.
- You need 12 of slice,good smoked salmon.
- It’s 100 grams of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of caviar.
Sig's Onion Rösti with Smoked step by step
- Slice the onions very finely into rings.Separate each ring,place on a place and sprinkle with salt, leave for fifteen minutes..
- Chop the nuts very finely,grate the potatoes.Add onions, nuts,egg and flour and season with salt and pepper.Mix well.
- Heat 2 spoonfull of oil for each 3 rösti. Add the mixture with a tablespoon and flatten each rösti.Fry for 4-5Minutes from each side until golden brown..
- Serve three Rösti,three slices of salmon,a tablespoon of creme fraiche and caviar.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…