You can have Cowboy Caviar using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cowboy Caviar
- Prepare 3 C of roma tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- It’s 15 oz of can of corn, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 C of bell pepper, seeded and diced.
- You need 3/4 C of red onion, small diced.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 15 oz of can of black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded and minced.
- It’s 3/4 C of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1-2 of avocados, sliced.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 1/3 C of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of salt, to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper, to taste.
Cowboy Caviar instructions
- In a large bowl, add tomatoes, corn, bell pepper, red onion, black beans, black-eyed peas, and jalapeno. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the ingredients in the large bowl. Add the cilantro and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
I love Cooking… I am Professional Chef…